What is the Channel Partner Program?
The Channel Partner Program is a rewards based program created to support companies who sell our cloud based services.
How do I become a Channel Partner?
Fill out the application form and be approved.
How it Works:
- Refer someone to Eyonic who signs up for a new cloud service plan and have them enter your name in the Offer Code field on the Cloud Services Registration page.
- When their fees are paid, the Channel Partner will receive 10% of the total purchase price of services purchased for Qualified Transactions up to $10,000 per calendar year.
I Referred Someone but they Forgot to List Me When Registering
No problem! The Channel Partner is still eligible to get credit for the referral. Simply email email@example.com so we know who you referred. Once Eyonic verifies the new customer paid their fees and the Channel Partner referred them, the Channel Partner will receive the appropriate credit.
What is a Qualified Transaction?
A Qualified Transaction is a transaction where a visitor:
- Uses a link to enter the Eyonic website or is referred by a Channel Partner,
- Subscribes to one or more services using Eyonic's website, and
- Remits full payment to Eyonic
Other Important Details:
- Channel Partners can receive 12.5% of the total purchase price of services purchased for Qualified Transactions between $10,000 and $25,000 per calendar year.
- Channel Partners can receive 15% of the total purchase price of services purchased for Qualified Transactions over $25,000 per calendar year.
- Payouts to Channel Partners will occur on or about the 20th of each month following the month of a Qualified Transaction.
There Must be Other Rules?
You must be an active Channel Partner to: Receive credit for referrals, receive payouts for referrals, and the minimum account balance for a payout is $50.